(no subject)
May. 14th, 2010 02:06 pmYep, I've been away. No wireless at the hotel I was at.
So memes, huh?
1. Is there anyone on your friends list you would ever consider having sex with?
Well, I guess I've been outed on that one already, so...yeah.
2. Sex in the morning, afternoon or night?
Anytime, really.
3. On which side of the bed do you sleep?
Usually on the left.
4. Pork, beef, or chicken?
Why choose just one?
5. Ever have to pull over on side of road to puke?
Yes.
6. Have you ever taken your clothes off for money?
No.
7. Shower or bath?
Shower mostly. I wouldn't trust the baths in the places I stay.
8. Do you pee in the shower?
...no.
9. Mexican or Chinese?
Mexican.
10. Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed?
A little of both.
11. Do you love someone on your friends list?
Yes.
12. Do you know all the people on your friends list?
No, not everybody.
13. Love or money?
Love.
14. Credit cards or cash?
Depends what I'm paying for and how good the hustling went last night.
15. Has there ever been anyone in your family you wish wasn't?
No.
16. Would you rather go camping or to a 5 star hotel?
I like sleeping out, or in the Impala sometimes, but a 5-star hotel's pretty damn nice too.
17. What is the weirdest place you have had sex?
In a barn.
18. Would you shave your entire body (including your head) for money?
No.
19. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yes.
20. Ever been to a bar?
Yes.
21. Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club?
Yes.
22. Ever been so drunk you had to be carried out of somewhere?
Yes.
23. Kissed someone of the same sex?
Yes.
24. Favorite drink?
I'm not that picky.
25. Had sex in a movie theater?
Yes.
26. Had sex in a bathroom?
Yes.
27. Have you ever had sex at work?
Sort of.
28. Have you ever been in an "adult" store?
Yes.
29. Bought something from an adult store?
Yes.
30. Have you been caught having sex?
Yes.
31. Does anyone have naughty pics of you?
Not that I know of.
32. Have you ever called someone the wrong name during sex?
Yes.
33. Who do you think has the guts to repost this?
Oh, pretty much all of you.
So memes, huh?
1. Is there anyone on your friends list you would ever consider having sex with?
Well, I guess I've been outed on that one already, so...yeah.
2. Sex in the morning, afternoon or night?
Anytime, really.
3. On which side of the bed do you sleep?
Usually on the left.
4. Pork, beef, or chicken?
Why choose just one?
5. Ever have to pull over on side of road to puke?
Yes.
6. Have you ever taken your clothes off for money?
No.
7. Shower or bath?
Shower mostly. I wouldn't trust the baths in the places I stay.
8. Do you pee in the shower?
...no.
9. Mexican or Chinese?
Mexican.
10. Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed?
A little of both.
11. Do you love someone on your friends list?
Yes.
12. Do you know all the people on your friends list?
No, not everybody.
13. Love or money?
Love.
14. Credit cards or cash?
Depends what I'm paying for and how good the hustling went last night.
15. Has there ever been anyone in your family you wish wasn't?
No.
16. Would you rather go camping or to a 5 star hotel?
I like sleeping out, or in the Impala sometimes, but a 5-star hotel's pretty damn nice too.
17. What is the weirdest place you have had sex?
In a barn.
18. Would you shave your entire body (including your head) for money?
No.
19. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yes.
20. Ever been to a bar?
Yes.
21. Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club?
Yes.
22. Ever been so drunk you had to be carried out of somewhere?
Yes.
23. Kissed someone of the same sex?
Yes.
24. Favorite drink?
I'm not that picky.
25. Had sex in a movie theater?
Yes.
26. Had sex in a bathroom?
Yes.
27. Have you ever had sex at work?
Sort of.
28. Have you ever been in an "adult" store?
Yes.
29. Bought something from an adult store?
Yes.
30. Have you been caught having sex?
Yes.
31. Does anyone have naughty pics of you?
Not that I know of.
32. Have you ever called someone the wrong name during sex?
Yes.
33. Who do you think has the guts to repost this?
Oh, pretty much all of you.
no subject
Date: 2010-05-14 09:15 pm (UTC)11. :)
17. I didn't think the barn was that strange. No stranger than that time by the lake.
31. My phone takes pictures. I am having thoughts.
no subject
Date: 2010-05-14 09:19 pm (UTC)17. It was a little stranger than the lake.
31. Oh, yeah?
no subject
Date: 2010-05-14 09:20 pm (UTC)17. It was also warmer.
31. Yes.
no subject
Date: 2010-05-14 09:24 pm (UTC)31. Care to share them with the class?
[ooc: Mmm...icon...]
no subject
Date: 2010-05-14 09:26 pm (UTC)31. I should take pictures of you. I think I would like to take some pictures of you that are only for me.
[ooc: terrible movie. good moments.]
no subject
Date: 2010-05-14 09:29 pm (UTC)31. I think we could do that...
[ooc: Very terrible movie, but yes. Good moments.]
no subject
Date: 2010-05-14 09:31 pm (UTC)31. I would like that.
I think I need to see you soon. I miss you.
no subject
Date: 2010-05-14 09:39 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-14 09:40 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-14 09:47 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-14 09:55 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-14 09:57 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-14 10:00 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-14 10:03 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-14 10:06 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-14 10:14 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-14 10:21 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-14 10:31 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-14 10:39 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-14 10:47 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-14 11:25 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-14 11:41 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-14 11:55 pm (UTC)