Account name:
Password:
(Forgot it?)
(OpenID?)
Remember me
You're viewing
time_for_pie
's journal
Create a Dreamwidth Account
Learn More
Interest
Region
Site and Account
FAQ
Email
Reload page in style:
site
light
big weird, little weird, weird with crazy on top
(no subject)
(no subject)
Feb
.
3rd
,
2010
06:16 pm
time_for_pie
[Filtered to friends]
Adam really was my brother, but the thing we met wasn't Adam. It was a fucking ghoul.
He went out like a hunter, though, so we gave him a hunter's funeral.
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
no subject
Date:
2010-02-04 01:36 am (UTC)
From:
chefpiper.livejournal.com
Oh Dean, I'm so sorry. If there's anything I can do, please let me know?
no subject
Date:
2010-02-04 03:55 am (UTC)
From:
time-for-pie.livejournal.com
Thanks sweetheart. I'll be fine.
no subject
Date:
2010-02-04 06:20 am (UTC)
From:
jnovak.livejournal.com
I'm sorry, Dean.
If I can do anything for you, don't hesitate to ask.
no subject
Date:
2010-02-04 06:27 am (UTC)
From:
time-for-pie.livejournal.com
[Private to Castiel]
Can you...come see me for a while?
no subject
Date:
2010-02-04 06:32 am (UTC)
From:
jnovak.livejournal.com
[Private to Dean]
Yes.
[ooc: quick log?]
Edited
Date:
2010-02-04 06:32 am (UTC)
no subject
Date:
2010-02-04 06:35 am (UTC)
From:
time-for-pie.livejournal.com
[Private to Castiel]
Thanks.
[ooc: Sure! You want to start it?]
no subject
Date:
2010-02-04 06:39 am (UTC)
From:
jnovak.livejournal.com
[ooc:
La!
]
no subject
Date:
2010-02-04 01:27 pm (UTC)
From:
chigong-master.livejournal.com
I'm so sorry, Dean. -_-;
no subject
Date:
2010-02-04 09:13 pm (UTC)
From:
time-for-pie.livejournal.com
Thanks, man.
no subject
Date:
2010-02-05 08:23 pm (UTC)
From:
sanzo-31.livejournal.com
[Filtered to Dean]
I'm sorry for your loss, my friend. Even though you didn't know he was family for very long, it still must have been painful.
If you need to talk...
no subject
Date:
2010-02-05 11:48 pm (UTC)
From:
time-for-pie.livejournal.com
[Private to Sanzo]
Thanks, man.
I don't know what I'd say, but...yeah, I think I need to talk.
no subject
Date:
2010-02-06 01:40 pm (UTC)
From:
sanzo-31.livejournal.com
[Filtered to Dean]
Would it be easier if I called you, or do you want to call me?
no subject
Date:
2010-02-06 09:44 pm (UTC)
From:
time-for-pie.livejournal.com
[Private to Sanzo]
I'll give you a call later today?
[ooc: Log? *hugs Sanzo*]
no subject
Date:
2010-02-06 10:24 pm (UTC)
From:
sanzo-31.livejournal.com
[Filtered to Dean]
Alright. I'll be here.
(OOC: yus! *snugs Dean, too* OMG, this last episode just about broke my heart!)
no subject
Date:
2010-02-06 11:16 pm (UTC)
From:
time-for-pie.livejournal.com
[ooc:
La!
I know! *pets the boys*]
15 comments
Reply
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
Profile
Dean Winchester
Recent Entries
Archive
Reading
Tags
Memories
Profile
May
2010
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Most Popular Tags
adam
-
2 uses
alistair
-
2 uses
angels are dicks
-
2 uses
anna
-
1 use
apocalypse now
-
2 uses
baby
-
1 use
bar wenches
-
1 use
bobby
-
6 uses
castiel
-
22 uses
dad
-
1 use
end of the world as we know it
-
1 use
hell
-
2 uses
hunting
-
21 uses
jimmy
-
1 use
memes
-
5 uses
on the job
-
1 use
pie
-
1 use
sam
-
36 uses
sammyh
-
1 use
sanzo
-
1 use
seals
-
1 use
Page Summary
chefpiper.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
jnovak.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
chigong-master.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
sanzo-31.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
Style Credit
Style:
Neutral Good
for
Practicality
by
timeasmymeasure
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 14th, 2026 03:09 pm
Powered by
Dreamwidth Studios
no subject
Date: 2010-02-04 01:36 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-02-04 03:55 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-02-04 06:20 am (UTC)If I can do anything for you, don't hesitate to ask.
no subject
Date: 2010-02-04 06:27 am (UTC)Can you...come see me for a while?
no subject
Date: 2010-02-04 06:32 am (UTC)Yes.
[ooc: quick log?]
no subject
Date: 2010-02-04 06:35 am (UTC)Thanks.
[ooc: Sure! You want to start it?]
no subject
Date: 2010-02-04 06:39 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-02-04 01:27 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-02-04 09:13 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-02-05 08:23 pm (UTC)I'm sorry for your loss, my friend. Even though you didn't know he was family for very long, it still must have been painful.
If you need to talk...
no subject
Date: 2010-02-05 11:48 pm (UTC)Thanks, man.
I don't know what I'd say, but...yeah, I think I need to talk.
no subject
Date: 2010-02-06 01:40 pm (UTC)Would it be easier if I called you, or do you want to call me?
no subject
Date: 2010-02-06 09:44 pm (UTC)I'll give you a call later today?
[ooc: Log? *hugs Sanzo*]
no subject
Date: 2010-02-06 10:24 pm (UTC)Alright. I'll be here.
(OOC: yus! *snugs Dean, too* OMG, this last episode just about broke my heart!)
no subject
Date: 2010-02-06 11:16 pm (UTC)I know! *pets the boys*]